Forge of Fury – The Foundry – Main
Virtual Tabletop Journey all Demongund patrons presents another of the iconic Tales From the Yawning Portal – Forge of Fury boards: The Foundry, recreated for use in TaleSpire! With only a few quick copy/pastes, your adventurers can investigate the haunted halls of Durgeddin’s stronghold!
To complete this board, assemble..
- Foundry – Main (this slab)
- Foundry – Rooms (copy/paste slabs onto their markers)
To combine the board with the Glitterhame
The Foundry slab can be combine with the Glitterhame board to create one, expansive, area for your players to explore.
- Assemble the Foundry board as per above
- Assemble the Glitterhame board as per its instructions
- Set your build height to match the ‘Foundry’ platform on the Glitterhame Main board.
- Paste the Foundry board, rotate and position it to line up the stairwell.
Please visit the product page at DMsguild.com to Pay What You Want for a full PDF containing alternate room descriptions, assembly instructions and other board information.
This book includes…
- Instructions for combining the Foundry board with the Glitterhame board.
- Two 2D full-color reference maps.
- Re-organized lore, faction and NPC information sections.
- 17 revised room descriptions which accurately reflect rooms visible to players.
- 9 entirely new room descriptions for the ‘general storage’ rooms!
- Details about the challenges of converting 2D maps to 3D.
- Slab assembly instructions and advice.
If you enjoyed the map, please consider becoming a patron so I can continue to provide high quality maps for the community!