Forge of Fury – Glitterhame – Main
Virtual Tabletop Journey all Demongund patrons presents the second of the iconic Tales From the Yawning Portal – Forge of Fury boards: The Glitterhame, recreated for use in TaleSpire! With only a few quick copy/pastes, your adventurers can begin their descent into mushroom forests caverns above the ancient dwarven home of clan Durgeddin!
To complete this board, assemble..
- Glitterhame – Main (this slab)
- Glitterhame – Warrens (paste on the B marker)
- Glitterhame – Tunnel (paste on the A marker)
To combine this slab with the Sinkhole slab…
- Copy the Sinkhole slab to your clipboard
- Open the Glitterhame board and set your build plane to the top of the ‘sinkhole’ area
(underneath the waterfall)
- Paste & position the Sinkhole slab, align the red tiles in the NW side of the Sinkhole slab
(circular stairwell) with the circular part of the downward stairs.
- Change the height of the Sinkhole if needed.
- Click to place the slab
Please visit the product page at DMsguild.com to Pay What You Want for a full PDF containing alternate room descriptions, assembly instructions and other board information.
This book includes…
- 5 revised room descriptions which accurately reflect rooms visible to players.
- One entirely new room description for the 500 ft. ancient orc siege tunnel!
- Details about the challenges of converting 2D maps to 3D.
- Slab assembly instructions and advice.
If you enjoyed the map, please consider becoming a patron so I can continue to provide high quality maps for the community!