Curse of Strahd – Yester Hill – Reduced Board
Virtual Tabletop Journey presents the iconic Curse of Strahd – Yester Hill recreated for use in TaleSpire! This map was made possible by the Castle Ravenloft – Talespire edition Kickstarter! Thanks so much for your support!
This version of the board has the larger, lower forest section removed, which may make playing on the board easier.
- [Board] Yester Hill – Full
- [Board] Yester Hill – Reduced (this board)
- Environment blocks for morning, noon, sunset and moonlight.
- A vast landscape including 1.4 miles of pathing!
- Alternate slabs for the wicker statue pre and post ritual (destroyed statue).
- Instructions – To swap out the statue, delete/cut a selection box after aligning the corners with the hidden red tiles (see screenshots). Then copy/paste in the other slab.
If you enjoyed the map, please consider becoming a patron so I can continue to provide high quality maps for the community!