Speki Library (Skald Ep 64) Board
You walk into the oddly quiet halls, filled with students, researchers, and more books than you’ve ever seen in your life. As you look around, trying to figure out where to go, a librarian walks up to you and asks if you need assistance. They’d be happy to point you to the proper wing of the library to find the information you’re looking for.
Welcome to the largest collection of information on Thoren!
The Speki Library sits on the western edge of Midgard, the city in the center of the giant Bifrost megastructure bridge. Housing the brightest minds and all public knowledge of the world, this giant structure is not only a library, but a university, as well as a research lab for ancient Ymir technology.
WARNING: This is a DOOZY of a map! While it’s not extremely big, the THOUSANDS of books can bog down a system quick!
- Massive library with about 15 different variations of bookshelves spread throughout the structures
- Sections are separated by subject: Muspelheim, Alfheim, and Ymir
- Cafeteria in Muspelheim and Alfheim wings
- Several classrooms and study rooms
- Eahlstan’s maintenance office
- Office for Ymir Dean Runar Hildasson
- Bifleikr room
- Various offices spread throughout the wings
- Atop the central atrium is the office of Library President Aedelric Dannis. It can only be accessed via teleportation circle from the secretary’s office near the entrance.
- Ymir laboratory with various artifacts and experiments
- Park underneath the main atrium
- An adorable ale stand out from for frustrated students and researchers
Note that there are still many empty rooms within this library. Please feel free to fill them with whatever you need!