Bloodsport Colosseum [SLAB 1 of 4]
The Bloodsport Colosseum is a behemoth of a build for someone to make as their first ever time building on TaleSpire, and yet, here we are. Being 100 blocks long, it’s on the limit of what you can easily copy paste ingame and required me to split it into 4 parts to be able to share. I’ll have a detailed description here, and add some instructions on Part 4, in case you’d like a better idea as to how to line this chonker up.
– A massive arena with four central pillars with spinning spikes of death (suspension of disbelief required)
– Three separate trapdoors beneath the sand, as well as small tunnels on either side from which all manner of beasts can be sent from the tunnels below
– Two huge cages under the keep, where the ‘main attractions’ are kept.
– A fully equipped and bustling market just outside the arena’s vomitory, providing food, drinks and whatever sharp bits you’d like to throw at the poor bastards below
– A grand entry hall under the market, where the aforementioned poor bastards may be kept in cells and geared up in the adjacent armory
– Some plants, in case your druid would like to try something funky
– A right maze of tunnels underground, where all the beasties are kept and the dark deeds are done. I hear the owner of this place has been studying a rather spooky form of alchemy…
– A large keep for all your noble feasts and parties, as well as the best view into the arena and a few out-of-the-way spots to relax and read a book.
– Two nice little gardens on either side of the megastructure, simply because I thought it’d be nice.
– Lots of bits, bobs, crims, crams and tightly packed decorations for all to enjoy.