Slab Tagging Tips
- Tags are the primary method for finding slabs on the site. So it’s important that you add as many relevant tags as possible. In particular the categorized tags for size, location and type as those are the most common and most commonly used.
- You can add multiple tags of any category to your slabs, so use them as appropriate.
- Some tags are aliased to others and our system will automatically take care of that as you enter them. For example, if you were to enter graveyard as a freeform tag, when you go to save it will alert you and move it to the appropriate category. This also works for aliases and base tags so if you enter crypt it will automatically change it to catacombs.
- If you have a building type or location that you don’t see listed, just add it as a freeform tag. Our system will either move it (if it exists) or save it as a freeform and we’ll help recategorize it for you.
- If you don’t believe some of the choices are correct, let us know. This is a work in progress and we’re doing what we can to both simplify loading slabs but also making sure the data is standardized to provide the best searchability.