Notifications
Clear all

What do you like on Tales Tavern? What could be improved? What do you want to see added?  

Page 2 / 2

CGTheWhiteNinja91
(@cgthewhiteninja91)

The LFG forum posts could be amalgamated into a separate section  rather than just forum posts you could post your game up as a host (with details and time zones) and then have people drop into it , thinking along the lines of The100.io which I've used for other games admittedly but its possible it'd make scheduling and such easier.

3 Replies
Mad Wizard
Admin
(@mad-wizard)

@cgthewhiteninja91  Can you message me more on this?  Curious (and of course have to figure out what's involved etc).  There is a section for the games vs the section for the players avialable but it's tougher to tell in this forum layout.

Mad Wizard
Admin
(@mad-wizard)

Guess I could create an account on that site and look as well. May be a longer term project.

CGTheWhiteNinja91
(@cgthewhiteninja91)

@mad-wizardI'll send you some screens via dm

Mizemor
(@Mizemor)

It's a small thing, but I would really like to see the Rich Text Editor for messaging (possibly forums too, going to try it in this post!) improved so it actually works correctly.

In messages for example, I can Bold, Italicize, or underline, however if I try to use bullet lists or number lists, it rips them out:

• Bullet 1
  • Bullet 2
  • Bullet 3
  1. Numbered list 1
  2. Numbered list 2
  3. Numbered list 3

I know the Insert Link was partially working before (couldn't see the labels, was just a white box that you had to find the text fields), but it does appear to be working now, though the labels are hard to see.

Edit Note: These items seem to be working on the Forum, but not in the Messages.

Page 2 / 2