Notifications
Clear all

Temp Suggestion Section  

Page 2 / 2

BoomerGaaang
(@boomergaaang)

Ooh maybe as a suggestion we could do when the custom models come out another share screen but instead of slabs it be models.

vance.refrigeration54
(@vance-refrigeration54)

Hey I was thinking about maybe adding new features to the profiles. At the moment the profiles only show the slabs you've made but maybe it could be a way to see every post someone made?

1 Reply
Harmacist
(@harmacist)

Posted by: @vance-refrigeration54

Hey I was thinking about maybe adding new features to the profiles. At the moment the profiles only show the slabs you've made but maybe it could be a way to see every post someone made?

Tagging onto this to suggest a way for a user to pin something they're particularly proud of to their profile.  ie if a user has a ton of slabs they upload or tons of posts, they can choose to pin x number of posts to their page to highlight them specifically.  Might be a way for them to showcase work they're particularly proud of; or maybe give everyone one by default that shows their most liked/collected/etc slab or post?

Mad Wizard
Admin
(@mad-wizard)

@vance-refrigeration54 , When you say every post, you mean adding the forum posts in their profile page?  or something else?  That's on my list of possibilities but want to make sure there's not something else I'm missing.

2 Replies
vance.refrigeration54
(@vance-refrigeration54)

@mad-wizard Yeah I mean I guess when you think about it sort of like reddit it's just a good way to see what everyone is up to

Mad Wizard
Admin
(@mad-wizard)

Hmm.  I'm thinking once I get the new collections in, you could "feature" one on your profile or something.  Just a thought.

Sideshow_Gary
(@sideshow_gary)

Well, the things I looked for to try and improve, were already addressed.. a LFG group, Custom tags, and 'groups' when looking for slabs as a part of a campain. I would like to see more photos, or maybe zooming into photos for a closer look.

perhaps there could be a 'how to make interesting slabs' video link.

Keep up the good work.

Gary

Nimitzi
(@nimitzi)

Just a thought, for people who enjoy Talespire but dont enjoy building or struggle with building, could there be a slab request feature? Say if people would like something that is not available already in the community slabs, then this could be requested (although it would all be voluntary and no expectation, but could be fun to help fill any gaps or show different sides of creativity).

This could also be helpful if people are looking for resources for specific campaigns or adventures where there are a lack of resources.

3 Replies
Mad Wizard
Admin
(@mad-wizard)

@nimitzi Actually that's what the (at least until now), fairly unused Bounty section of the forum is for.  https://talestavern.com/community/build-requests-bounties/

But that got me thinking, I'm going to post one there.

Nimitzi
(@nimitzi)

@mad-wizard Ahhhh, I think because it wasnt filled on the forum I had totally skipped past it! My bad!

Mad Wizard
Admin
(@mad-wizard)

@nimitzi Not a problem.  Honestly it was a great idea.  Just posted my first bounty up.

Page 2 / 2