Cito
 Cito
(@cito)

more than a word

3 Replies
Mad Wizard
Admin
(@mad-wizard)

@cito I guess that's technically more than a word, was hoping for something you liked, didn't like, etc.

Cito
 Cito
(@cito)

@mad-wizard had to do it Smile The hunt is overall pretty cool but I hoped for more general rpg riddles not just all around the website.

Mad Wizard
Admin
(@mad-wizard)

@cito Yeah, just a lot of work and want people using the site so have to do some that are quicker and just around.

viper5445
(@viper5445)

The Hunt is fun, and you've done an outstanding job of using it as a way to get people to explore your site. The site on a whole is a good repositories for slabs and the hunt was a good way to get people used to navigating it. Two questions... Is there a time set for the drawing on the 12th? and do we have to be watching the live twitch stream to win it? I ask because unless you're doing it in the evening, it will most likely be the middle of the night for me lol.

1 Reply
Mad Wizard
Admin
(@mad-wizard)

@viper5445  Glad it's been fun.  I'd do some things different next time but overall has gone pretty well. I'm aiming for about 12 PST to do the stream (though will be very short).  But no, you don't have to watch at all.  I'm doing it just for fun and to show the actual dice rolling.  I'm going to try and send out ticket #s after each person completes clue 14 (for those that have been regular).

jnfected
(@jnfected)

I really enjoyed every single riddle. Was impressed that they always rhymed, which gave me the feeling of an actual little demon giving them. About the site I might have a suggestion regarding visibility and usage. I always liked the website nexusmods.com. Take any mod (for example https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/3863 ). There you have more stuff to filter, make the site appear cleaner, have subforums for a certain mod (here maybe slabs?). Also you have more filter options when searching for mods (here slabs), for example downloads, clicks, additional filters for date etc. I think the more slabs are coming, stricter filters will help drastically.

Best regards and thanks again for the riddles Smile

Page 2 / 2