Notifications
Clear all

Scavenger Hunt Discussions, Tips, Questions and whatever else  

Page 1 / 2

Mad Wizard
Admin
(@mad-wizard)

Just starting this thread as a place if people have questions on the scavenger hunt, need help, or whatever else they may need.

It starts tomorrow!  Go Adventure!

15 Replies
Gingerfeller
(@gingerfeller)

When we send our responses. Do we just send them to the email we received it from?

Gingerfeller

Mad Wizard
Admin
(@mad-wizard)

If it's a talestavern email, it will get to me so that's fine.

CGTheWhiteNinja91
(@cgthewhiteninja91)

So this is a "need help" 

I've looked at the mad wizards intro , the riddlers intro and the intro the the scavenger hunt , both forward and backwards because this is a time of reflection, I've not managed a phrase that makes sense let alone a pass phrase, Ive even been through a previous riddles discord to see if the first words there had anything. Ive also looked into the tales tavern founders first ever forum post and nothing .... am I doing that thing again about over thinking it and its hit me in the face and ive missed it ?

1 Reply
Mad Wizard
Admin
(@mad-wizard)

@cgthewhiteninja91 Let me see if I can give you something that helps without giving it all away (for day 8). 

For now lets say, the phrase is built from words, that come from his past messages.  Message me private if you need more (not sure what else to give without giving too much).

chrisp519
(@chrisp519)

I like the scavenger hunt, much more like you're winning something then just a random draw. The more you complete the more chance you have is a nice component.

Page 1 / 2