Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Introductions  

Page 9 / 9

Rental_Ninja
(@rental_ninja)

Ha, I've played a decent amount of DND 5e for quite a few years now. Tried other online tabletop solutions and none quite got me hooked. Thought talespire looked like it had a ton of potential so I'm interested in seeing it evolve and grow.

killingMiracles
(@killingmiracles)

Howdy, I am fairly new to dnd despite playing it nearly once a week for the past 2 years, I have run my own campaign and about to partake as a player in my 3rd, all in all I am absolutely itching to get my hands on talespire, either through this little hunt or through waiting for it to come out when it eventually does.

masspanic
(@masspanic)

Greetings! I'm Mass and I am a fairly new DM to D&D (5e). I am an avid gamer and enjoy video games, tcgs, and now tabletop. Smile

Positivatea
(@positivatea)

Hiya!

I'm Joel!

I'm reasonably new to DND having only started a few years ago, but i managed to discover a love for all things creative, from map making to writing lore!

I currently DM a weekly game online with the occasional extra oneshots between and have been watching the progress of talespire closely, unfortunately having missed the kickstarter by a day i'm waiting for the opportunity to purchase a copy as soon as possible. 

4 Replies
Mad Wizard
Admin
(@mad-wizard)

@positivatea welcome.  Yeah, hopefully end of year EA will be out.  It's going to be a gamechanger.  I love playing in TaleSpire and even without every feature in it yet, I still would rather play with it than any other way.

Positivatea
(@positivatea)

@mad-wizard It's super cool! I'm loving the diversity of what everyone has accomplished with it, I feel like it's on par with designing levels for games like Divinity: Original Sin 2. 

Personally I'm hoping for it to come out on early access as soon as possible, but I guess you need to wait for all good things and they want to do steam workshop (which will rock) when it comes out. 

What's your favourite feature of it so far? 

Mad Wizard
Admin
(@mad-wizard)

@positivatea tough to say favorite feature.  The main thing is really just when playing the immersion aspect.  Being able to see exactly how to hide behind a tree for cover or seeing how you need to traverse to climb up rocks.  They don't seem huge but it all comes together to make it such a more immersive experience.

Positivatea
(@positivatea)

@mad-wizard That's a good point, I think spacing and movement is probably the hardest thing to keep track of, even when I use map programs it can be overwhelming to make sure everything's perfectly scaled, it's going to be exciting seeing spell cones and aoe orbs to scale too! 

Page 9 / 9